The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation
The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation will convene nursing leaders on June 11 -23, 2020 from across the U.S. to share their expertise on a range of topics in a virtual conference. Please join us and your nursing colleagues in this innovative virtual format to discuss the nursing workforce, how data can improve healthcare, the future of nursing, and more.
This 2020 conference is co-hosted by the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium and the National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers. The planning committee also includes the New Jersey Collaborating Center for Nursing, the Foundation of New York State Nurses Center for Nursing, and the Pennsylvania Action Coalition.
- Investigate current use of data to support integration of population health in practice and academia
- Understand how data drives new care delivery models and improvements in healthcare
- Examine how data can inform the development of healthcare policy
- Assess healthcare workforce and investigate strategies to support inclusivity and resiliency in capacity building
- Understand and address the impact of the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 report
The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium and the National Forum of State Nurse Workforce Centers are collaborating with the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing to present The Power of Data to Build a Healthier Nation. Professional Nurses participating in the activity and completing the evaluation tool may receive a maximum of 25 nursing continuing professional development contact hours. The University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.